At Eloquent Paraplanning, we take great pride in what we do. And we should, because what we do is important.
People are at the heart of our organisation and we aim to recruit the best talent, where creativity and skill match enthusiasm for the world of finance.
We seek a high standard of performance and in return give you opportunities to advance your career.
Whether you are a graduate who wants to forge a successful career in the financial planning industry, or a retired financial planner with the desire to keep in touch with the industry, this is the ideal place to pursue your career aspirations.
If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider joining us.
We would love to hear from you.
Current Position Available
Junior Paraplanner (Part Time)
Playing a pivotal role in the Eloquent Team, you will be responsible for producing outstanding Statements of Advice using XPLAN, including financial projections and modelling.
Our journey has been amazing and witnessing its growth, is an experience worth telling. But the job has just begun, and we need the brightest, most passionate and driven person we can find.
As a key member of the Team, you will support Financial Planners to meet their Paraplanning obligations. Specifically, you will:
- Prepare high-quality and compliant Statements of Advice on behalf of Financial Planners.
- Ensure our Paraplanning Standards are met.
- Liaise with Financial Planners regularly, as needed.
- Work closely with other members of the Team to ensure we are delivering on Financial Planner expectations.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years Paraplanning experience.
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A drive to perform.
- Established time management skills.
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DFP 1 - 4), ideally working towards completion of the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
- RG146 Tier 1 compliant.
- Intermediate experience with XPLAN.
What we offer
- Ongoing Training and Mentoring
- Access to Kaplan Ontrack (Continuing Professional Development training)
- 2 days per week initially
- Flexible working hours
- Work locally
How to apply
- If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to the Managing Director, Donna Klajman, on email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications to close 30 June 2017.